The emergency operations centre handles emergency calls simply and cost-effectively.
IHM supplies intelligent solutions for emergency calls. For instance, the system automatically calls out the right, and sufficient, crew and equipment, based on risk-based dimensioning. Simple controls give the on-duty officer a clear picture of the accident, enabling staff to focus quickly and effectively on organising and coordinating operations at the accident site.
The system also ensures automatic registration and archiving of incidents to meet requirements for documentation and statistics.
Your new emergency operations centre will handle:
- Receipt of emergency response and automatic fire alarms via the alarm network
- Automatic or manual crew call-out
- Pagers and/or SINE terminals with call-out
- Automatic, intelligent call-out, optimising call-out based on risk-based dimensioning
- Automatic logging of calls
- Two-way communication with groups, and one-to-one communication
- Service agreement with 24/7/365 support
IHM CAD and IHM GIS can be added to the solution, including the following functions:
- Status registration (SINE)
- Visual summary of resources – crew and equipment (SINE)
- Visual summary of the geographical position of alarms
- Compatibility with TETRA, coordination of operations with ambulances and police
- Video surveillance
- Redundancy (backup) with double server and duplicated system with reciprocal updating
IHM offers a range of solutions, both large and small, and all can be scaled up or down according to your specific requirements. Our solutions include IHM Communications Centre, (Integrated Control room System, ICS), IHM CAD (Computer Aided Dispatch), and IHM AMS (Alarm Monitoring Software).The following functions can be added to the standard solution for fire and rescue:
- Anti-theft alarms
- Emergency calls, for example to domiciliary care services
- Personal attack alarms, for example for traffic wardens
- Lift alarms
- Technical alarms, AIA (installations and pumps)