An IHM Mobile Communication & Control Centre, IHM MCCC, helps to ensure public safety and limit consequential damages to incidents, as actions can be coordinated fast and efficiently when police and other preparednesses are on-site.
IHM's robust and reliable mobile communication solution supports coordination of actions and improves efficiency of communication for preparednesesses and other intervention units, which are on-sites with mobile command vehicles.
The mobile radio communication solution is scalable and can be expanded with multiple workstations and radios. The solution also supports the establishment of a forwarded control room, as radio units and operator sites quickly can be moved from the vehicle to the forwarded control room.
The solution includes:
- From 2 to 128 workstations
- From 4 til 128 radios
- Standard software with an intuitive operation and audio logging
- Change of language on 'the fly' at cross border actions
- High security level due to encryption of network traffic
- Mobile flight cases (radio cases and operator cases)
- Digital standard voice garniture
All incidents are logged for documentation purposes and subsequent reporting.