If an alarm is activated at a company’s own emergency control centre, it triggers both the company’s own and the public emergency response. This improves the efficiency of municipal emergency management and minimises the extent of the damage. Companies with their own emergency management ensure faster and more effective action in response to internal alarms, thus limiting or even preventing accidents.
IHM supplies professional emergency management solutions to handle every conceivable emergency situation. Our solutions ensure fast and effective coordination of operations in collaboration with external emergency management. Handling of emergency calls is automated and visual, and the solution provides on-duty staff with a clear and full picture of the accident. This enables staff on duty to act quickly and efficiently. They can brief the professionals who have been called out and coordinate operations at the accident site together with external emergency management.
The system also ensures automatic registration and archiving of incidents in readiness for documentation and statistics.
On the strength of more than 30 years of experience in emergency management, IHM supplies companies with state-of-the-art solutions.
The emergency operations centre features:
- Receipt of automatic fire alarms at the same time as external emergency management
- Automatic or manual call-out of the company’s own emergency management officer
- Pager function (call-out) for TETRA radios
- Call-out and text information for GSM telephone(s)
- Automatic logging of calls
- Service agreement with 24/7/365 support.
- Redundancy (backup) with double server and duplicated system with reciprocal updating
IHM CAD and IHM GIS can be added to the solution, including the following features:
- Two-way communication with groups, and one-to-one communication
- Status registration (SINE)
- Visual resource summary – crew and equipment (SINE)
- Visual summary of the geographical position of alarms
- Compatibility with TETRA, coordination of operations with ambulances and police
The following options are available for the IHM response solution:
- Traffic warden solution
- Anti-theft alarm solution
- Personal attack alarms
- Lift alarms
- Technical alarms, AIA (installations, pumps)
IHM offers a range of solutions, both large and small, and all can be scaled up or down according to your specific requirements. Solutions include products such as IHM Response, IHM CAD, AIRBUS TETRA radios, and GSM mobile phones.