Small and medium size administrations often have the same needs as bigger administrations in terms of functionality. Often they are left to choose between an expensive customised solution or a big and complex solution with too many features.
Safe and efficient communication
IHM IP FLEXIBLE communication system is a PLUG 'N' Play solution designed for handling of multiple radios and ensuring flexibility in the system’s features.
With IHM IP FLEXIBLE, operation centres can control the various types of radio transceivers (UHF,VHF, MF/HF, TETRA, MOTOTRBO) installed locally or remotely via VoIP. Simultaneous communication on several radio channels is possible - and without risking any interference between these. For an overview of IHM interfaces, see COM53 - base station controllers
Easy to install and easy to use
The simple and user-friendly operator GUI developed in cooperation with users ensures increased security during high-stress situations. This and a range of optional features ensure an efficient communication.
IHM IP FLEXIBLE is easy to install due to an embedded start-up program. After entering the types of radios, the system is up and running within minutes.
IHM IP FLEXIBLE enables the following features:
- Two-way stand alone communication system
- Radio coverage for larger geografical areas
- Group communication
- PC based control of remote base stations
- Push-to-talk feature
- Flexible configuration
- Service agreement with 24/7/365 support
- 2-6 operators
- 10,1”, 15,6” or 22” PC solution with touch function
- Standardised IHM software for maritime systems (GMDSS compliant)
- Remote operation of radios (e.g. SAILOR 6000 series)
- Remote operation via IP Interface
- Interface for VHF/UHF, MF/HF, TETRA, MOTOTRBO
- Interface for RTP Voice Logging Recorder
- Automatic logging of calls
- Interface for MSI, optional
- Interface for ATIS, optional
- Interface for DSC, optional