Efficient radio communication is crucial for smooth and streamlined maritime administration. IHM’s stand-alone
communication system FLEXIBLE is a standardised solution for controling multiple radio units locally or remotely.
This solution is designed for small and medium size harbours, marinas, locks and pilot administration with up to 4 operators and up to 6 radios.
Administrations in small and medium size harbours, marinas, locks and pilots have the same needs as bigger administrations in terms of functionality. Often they are left to choose between an expensive customised solution or a big and complex solution with too many features.
Safe and efficient communication
IHM FLEXIBLE communication system is a plug ‘n play solution designed for handling of multiple radios and ensuring flexibility in the system’s features.
With IHM FLEXIBLE, operation centres can control the various types of radio transceivers (UHF,VHF, MF/HF, TETRA, MOTOTRBO) installed locally or remotely via VoIP. Simultaneous communication on several radio channels is possible - and without risking any interference between these.
The simple and user-friendly operator GUI developed in cooperation with users ensures increased security during high-stress situations. This and a range of optinal features ensure an efficient communication.
Easy to install and easy to use
IHM FLEXIBLE is easy to install due to an embedded start-up program. After entering the types of radios, the system is up and running within minutes.
IHM FLEXIBLE is ideal for administrations with e.g. 3 operators and 4 base stations.
- Two-way stand alone communication system
- Radio coverage for larger goegrafical areas
- Group communication
- PC based control of remote base stations
- Push-to-talk feature
- Flexible configuration
- Service agreement with 24/7/365 support
- 2-6 operators
- 10,1”, 15,6” or 22” PC solution with touch function
- Standardised IHM software for maritime systems (GMDSS compliant)
- Remote operation of radios (e.g. SAILOR 6000 series)
- Remote operation via IP Interface
- Interface for VHF/UHF, MF/HF, TETRA, MOTOTRBO
- Interface for analogue phone line
- Interface for RTP Voice Logging Recorder
- Automatic logging of calls
- Interface for MSI, optional
- Interface for ATIS, optional
- Interface for DSC, optional