Efficient radio communication is crucial for smooth and streamlined coastal adminstrations and offshore organisations.
IHM’s maritime stand-alone communication system with up to 6 radios is designed for organisations demanding communication within a larger geographical or more complex area herunder.
Maritime operation centres such as coastal stations, locks/harbour entries or offshore platforms rely on efficient radio communication as they operate within larger geografical or complex areas.
This requires communication via e.g. maritime channels and local radio networks (TETRA, MOTOTRBO and VHF ground-to-air) and communication systems (e.g. PSTN).
Safe and efficient communication
IHM OFFSHORE ONSHORE maritime communication system is a standardised solution developed for maritime operation centres. The system meets the needs and requirements of most coastal and offshore organisations. The advantages of the system are
- handling of various radio technologies in one operation centre
- remote control of base stations
- maximum coverage under complex
circumstances due to a flexible installation of base stations (up to 6 radios)
Various radio units
Multiple radio units are handled smooth and easily via the touch screen in the control centre. The operator is also able to handle conversations on several channels, simultaneously.
Remote controlled base stations
For coastal administrations, maximum communication coverage along the coastlines is obtained by remote controlled base stations. These base stations are all controlled by the control centre via VoIP.
Land based offshore control centre
Controlling communication remotely, allows eg. offshore control centres to be operated via a redundant landbased control centre and thus, improving the efficiency of control administrations.
IHM OFFSHORE ONSHORE solution is ideal for coastal administrations and offshore organisations operating from one to 6 radios, locally or remotely installed.
- Two-way stand-alone communication system
- Radio coverage for larger geographical/complex areas
- Easy, simple and flexible GUI
- Push-to-talk feature
- Group communication
- PC based control of remote base stations
- Flexible configuration
- Possibility for implementation of more radio technologies in one system
Service agreement with 24/7/365 support
- 1 central control centre
- 10,1”, 15,6” or 22” PC solution with touch function
- Standardised IHM software for maritime systems (GMDSS compliant)
- Remote operation of radios (e.g. SAILOR 6000 series)
- Remote operation via IP Interface
- Interface for VHF/UHF, MF/HF, TETRA, MOTOTRBO
- Interface for analogue phone line
- Interface for analogue Voice Logging Recorder
- Automatic logging of calls
- Interface for MSI, optional
- Interface for ATIS, optional
- Interface for DSC, optional