Coastguard tasks are becoming increasingly complex. They involve several different task forces and services within national borders as well as the task forces of neighbouring countries. Different communication platforms and systems obstruct effective coordination, ultimately costing lives.
One solution integrates numerous radio and telecommunication systems
IHM bases its integration of different radio systems on an analogue solution, which is a feature of IHM’s control room.
With this solution, operators can communicate with other communication systems, including digital systems used for aeroplanes and helicopters, police and other national services. Using a monitor and a panel with standardised functions, an operator can easily and efficiently control operations across professional groups and borders.
The solution includes:
- Integration of other types of radio communication systems, with an option to connect calls between them
- Integration with the radio systems of other users, such as police, fire and rescue services
- Standardised operation of all types of radio communication systems
- Automatic recording of calls
- Service agreement with 24/7/365 support
The following options can be added to the solution:
- DMR system integration
- Analogue system integration
IHM offers a range of solutions, both large and small, and all can be scaled up or down according to your specific requirements. Solutions include products such as IHM COM4500MCS.