COM51 is a radio- and telephone controller for both Base Stations and mobile radios
A standard analogue DTMF telephone can be connected to the COM51. If you have a Danish or Swedish ANI telephone, it will be possible to display radio ID on the display.
COM51 holds a number of programmable functions and build-in modem for data communications which makes it suitable as mobile radio modem for e.g. a printer.
- 2-wire analogue telephone interface
- Supports CCIR, ZVEI, DTMF
- Interfaces to most Base Stations on the market
- Build-in modem for data communications
- Supports Danish/Swedish "ANI display" telephones