COM53 is a Base Station & Repeater Controller with VoIP interface for remote control via LAN, WAN & INTERNET.
Exactly like our other Base Station controllers, the COM53 is build with a number of programmable functions and it can be used with most Base Station on the market.
- Supports DSC, CCIR, ZVEI, DTMF and FFSK
- Suitable for most Base Stations on the market
- Build-in RS232 serial port for data communication
COM53 uses UDP and static IP addresses, providing:
- High speech quality
- Gateway not required
- Connection control (line fault check)
- VPN possible (encryption)
- Remote update firmware and coding
Press the button below for an overview and brochures for the IHM COM53 interfaces.
COM53/1 – Generic
COM53/2 – TAIT TB81xx
IP-interface for Tait TB8100 series. Remote control of channels, squelch etc.
COM53/4 – SAILOR 6222/6248
IP-interface for SAILOR 6222/6248. Remote control of channels, squelch etc.