The IHM-TE10-41 is a VoIP enabled digital desktop operator for Mission Critical Command and Control Centers.The terminal includes a wide-stereo function enabling easy distinction between two audio channels.
IHM TE10-41 is equipped with gooseneck microphone, loudspeakers, side-tone filters, limiters and AGC to fulfill the Operator requirements for use in mission critical command and control centers.
TE10-41 holds, beside the IP connection to COM4500, a variety of interfaces for connection of headsets and/or handset, PTT switch, external loudspeakers and a PC-sound card for personal record and playback function.
Further interfaces like 4-wire E/M interfaces can be added to the audio box as it holds three available slots for IHM baby interface boards, for example HM108 for a 4-wire E&M interface
- One Ethernet interface
- Two Headset/handset interfaces
- One PC sound card interface for personal record/replay function
- One Stereo jack for external loudspeakers
- Three slots for optional baby boards, for example the 84-108/1 4-wire interface, for connection of auxiliary equipment like base stations, voice recorder or HM123/1 for analog PBX function
(WxH(b/f)xD): 240 x 80/20 x 200mm
size of the monitor:
- 86-Oper-PC1 – monitor size: 10,1”
- 86-Oper-PC2 – monitor size: 15,6”
- 86-Oper-PC3 – monitor size: 22”