IHM TE10-40/3 is a digital Operator Audio Box for communications switches. Specially suitable for combined radio and telephony environments using VoIP technology.
Secure digital audio for the Operator.
IHM TE10-40/3 holds a number of interfaces for connection of headset, handset, desktop microphone, foot operated PTT and loudspeakers.
IHM TE10-40/3 is designed for 'Mission Critical' communications centers. The IHM TE10-40/3 can be controlled from an IHM IP Flexible, an IHM IP Switch or via the RS232 interface from a third party software application.
- VoIP interface for LAN/WAN or Internet interconnection to the Communications Switch
- Two headset/handset interfaces, stereo or monaural
- Two loudspeaker interfaces (4W in 4 ohms)
- Monaural PC sound interface typically used for ”short time recording"
- Microphone/PTT and foot operated PTT
- Three slots for optional baby boards, for example the 84-108/1 4-wire interface for connection of auxiliary equipment like base stations, voice recorder or HM123/1 for analogue PBX function
- Optional VoIP/RTP streaming to Voice recorder
size of the monitor:
- 86-Oper-PC8 – monitor size: 10,1”
- 86-Oper-PC9 – monitor size: 15,6”
- 86-Oper-PC10 – monitor size: 22”